Bursting with flavor, these delicious wraps combine the creamy goodness of almond butter with cilantro, red onion and ginger to create an elegant and tasty lunch alternative that’s quick and easy to prepare.
- Makes about 1 cup sauce - Serves 4
- 4 Multigrain tortillas
- 12 oz. Broiled chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 Slices. red onion
- Packaged shredded carrots
- Cilantro leaves
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 Tbsp. MaraNatha Almond Butter Creamy (No Stir)
- 1/2 cup Organic or natural light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Organic or natural light sour cream
- 1 tsp. Fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, finely chopped
Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Place large tortilla on flat surface and cover with green leaf lettuce. Spread 2 – 3 tablespoons sauce over lettuce. Place grilled chicken breast, shredded carrots, red onion slices (to taste), and 8 to 10 cilantro leaves. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll.