Try this sophisticated twist on classic hummus as a dip with fresh vegetables or pita chips. It’s a wonderful nutritious snack and a tasty condiment on sandwiches and hamburgers.
- Makes about three 1/2 cup servings
- 1/4 cup MaraNatha Almond Butter Creamy (No Stir)
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans. drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice. freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Water as needed for smooth blending
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Serve with pita chips, carrot sticks, celery, cucumber slices, and bell pepper slices.