These deliciously nutty cookies use a generous amount of Maranatha® Peanut Butter and feature Sunspire® Peanut Butter Baking Chips for the ultimate peanut flavor. A guaranteed hit with peanut lovers everywhere!
- Makes 3-4 dozen cookies
- 3/4 cup Maranatha – Organic Peanut Butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
- 8 oz stick – organic unsalted butter. softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (packed) organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup organic All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Sunspire Peanut Butter Baking Chips
In a medium bowl combine, peanut butter, butter, sugar and vanilla. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add dry mixture into wet mixture and stir together. (Note: this dough will be crumbly)
Preheat oven to 375°. Scoop 2 tsp of dough and gently shape into a disk. Place on a cookie sheet, leaving a minimum of one inch between each cookie.
Bake for 7-9 minutes until very pale golden brown. This will produce a lovely, light cookie that holds togther perfectly. Longer baking times will produce a darker and much more crumbly cookie because of the high peanut butter content. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack for additional cooling. Makes 3-4 dozen cookies.