Having a get together? Set out an array of fresh-cut vegetables for snacking, but replace the ho-hum ranch dressing with the rich almond flavor of this delicious dip. You can also use it to liven up your dinner menu – simply warm and serve as a sauce over steamed broccoli or asparagus.
- Makes about 1/3 cup - Serves one
- 1 Tbsp. MaraNatha Almond Butter Creamy (No Stir)
- 3 Tbsp. Organic or natural low fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Organic or natural low fat sour cream
- 1 tsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Use as a dip for vegetables such as celery, carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, and cucumbers.
This dip can also be used as a sauce over steamed vegetables – great with asparagus or broccoli.